Happy Sunday!! I have been really busy on the site over the last week or so and have decided to go back to my roots after a comment on Insta – which said I wasn’t posting any tech stuff anymore. They were right I took the easy option and jumped on a bit of a Marvel bandwagon as the content was easier to produce.
Lesson learned, always stick with what you enjoy the most even if people don’t like it. So i have decided to post stuff I am interested in – I love gaming and have done since I was a child so this will be a major feature. It got me into computers in a major way. Building my own swapping out components and now moving onto coding.
So in the next few weeks expect to see more content relating to gaming, tech and VR. I am especially interested in VR and AI are going to combine in the future. I have been looking at the new Playstation VR headset and have featured it on my store – thats my plu of the day 🙂 go and check it out.
I have set my self 3 goals over the next six weeks to help me achieve my goals.
- Find time in my schedule for Headspace – search this on app store really good
- Find 20 hours a week to study
- Get back into my Gym Routine
Last week and today I have updated the site and I like the flow a lot more now as its easier to update – please share it with your friend as I am trying to get more people to join the community and maybe post some of there own articles or gaming and tech reviews.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing a series of short articles on my thoughts on future and current technologies. Do please check in with us from time to time to read more.
Thanks for reading my blog and come back next week
- What is GitHub and Why is it Used?
- The Value of Citizen Data Scientists (and how to empower them)
- How To Write a Strong Data Governance Policy
- HRK 500 million wind farm producing 58 MW of power to be operational August 2020.
- App can detect signs of eye diseases in kids by scanning your photos