I love AI and this is taking things to the next level, innovation is moving at a rapid pace. But we need to make sure that our civil liberties are taken into consideration before tech like this is unleashed on the world.
This sort of tech could easily be used to influence consumers, but in a debt laden world we should take into consideration the affects it could have on society.
Personally though if things like this can improve the shopping experience or help and guide us in a positive direction why not. As long as you remember to take into account the affects.
Read more at:-
- ‘Spidey-senses’ could help autonomous vehicles better detect and avoid objects
- A.I. Took a Test to Detect Lung Cancer. It Got an A.
- Black Panther a triumph for Marvel
- Your Focus Determines Your Reality
- Microsoft wants to apply AI ‘to the entire application developer lifecycle’