It is everyone’s favorite time of year: E3 baby. Rumor has it, this is the first year that absolutely no one will be disappointed and the hype will be at the exact correct level.
I am your friendly neighborhood gamer girl, dedicating my weekend to catalog all the updates thrown our way. Today, the 8th of June, we begin with EA, who decided to own all of Saturday with multiple mini-conferences, each covering a separate game and jumping between locations. But before the weekend even had a chance to kick off, multiple games were leaked in the days leading up to it.
- Elden Ring is a new game from the people who gave us Dark Souls, in collaboration with the one and only George R.R. Martin. We anticipate it will be available for PS4, Xbox, and PC.
- There will be a remastered version of Ni no Kuni, and maybe even a port of the non-remastered version to the Switch.
- Also, Tales of Arise (a new game in the JRPG series) exists, and will be available for PS4, Xbox, and PC.
There were many other, smaller leaks that are at best too small to worry about, and at worst unsubstantiated that you can read about here, here, and here. Chances are these won’t matter much as most of them revolve around information that Microsoft will reveal tomorrow, but it is leaked nonetheless.
- IKEA Doubles Down On Its Smart Home Development
- 5G : the GOOD, the BAD, and the SCARY UNKNOWN
- Microsoft’s vision for Project Scarlett is a console four times as powerful as Xbox One X
- Global Cyber Alliance Launches Cybersecurity Development Platform For IoT Devices
- Google Assistant can now remind your kids to do their chores!